bhajan- sakhi ri baanke bihari se humari lad gayi ankhiyaan- nikunj kamra





Radhe radhe ,

i want to share one bhajan with you all, i heard it on video sharing site sung by nikunj kamra.
i like this bhajan a lot.
Sakhi ri baanke bihari se humari lad gayi ankhiyaan...

सखी री बांके बिहारी से हमारी लड़ गयी अँखियाँ,
बचायी थी बहुत लेकिन, निगोड़ी लड़ गयी अँखियाँ ।

१. ना जाने क्या किया जादू, ये तकती रह गयी अँखियाँ,
चमकती हाए बरछी सी, कलेजे गड गयी अँखियाँ ।

२. चहुँ दिस रस भरी चितवन, मेरी आँखों में लाते हो,
कहो कैसे कहाँ जाऊं, ये पीछे पड़ गयी अँखियाँ ।

३. भले ये तन से निकले प्राण, मगर ये छवि ना निकलेगी,
अँधेरे मन के मंदिर में, मणि सी गड गयी अँखियाँ ।

English:
My Sakhi, my eyes are longing for baanke bihari,
i tried to save them a lot, but they still want to see baanke bihari.

1. i don't know what magic was done on me, these eyes kept staring,
Like a flashing spear, these eyes stuck into my heart.

2. This beautiful image, you bring before my eyes,
tell, how, where to go, these eyes are chasing me.

3. Even if this life goes out of my body, but this image will not leave me,
in this lost heart like temple, these eyes are stuck like ruby.



shri krishna radha beautiful wallpaper







Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment