Offering to Lord Shiva





Offering to Lord Shiva
I offer milk to Lord Shiva, who is the source of happiness for the world.

I offer water to Lord Shiva, who bears the holy river Ganga on his head.

I offer bel leaves to Lord Shiva, who is the giver of faboulous boons.

I offer white flowers to Lord Shiva, who is the consort of Mother Gauri.

I offer camphor to Lord Shiva, who danced to the hymn of Ravana.

I offer a ghee lamp to Lord Shiva, who was pleased with Pushpadanta's hyms.

I offer insence sticks to Lord Shiva, who is the father of Lord Ganesh.

I offer natural perfume to Lord Shiva, who is the father of Lord Kartikkeya.

I offer dhoop to Lord Shiva, who is worshipped in Linga form.

I offer vibhuti to Lord Shiva, who is a maha yogi.

I offer sandalwood paste to Lord Shiva, who is glorified on being pleased easily.

I offer a flower garland to Lord Shiva, who is the master of Nandi Maharaj.

I offer naivaidya to Lord Shiva, who is pleased with pradosh vrat,somavar vrat and shivrtri fast.

I offer prayers of past devotees and disciples of Lord Shiva, who cannot be described fully.

I offer my obeisance to Lord Shiva, who is the saviour of the last resort for me.


-By Amey


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment