A Day in the Life of Arjun: Seeking Guidance, Bhagwan Ji, help me





****


Arjun woke up feeling overwhelmed. Today was the day he had to present a major project at work, and anxiety was getting the better of him. As he got ready, he found himself repeatedly whispering, "Bhagwan Ji, help me," seeking divine strength to face the challenge ahead.


On his way to the office, the traffic was worse than usual. Stuck in the snarl, he glanced at his watch, the minutes ticking away, and again murmured, "Bhagwan Ji, help me," hoping for some respite from the relentless gridlock.


At the office, Arjun's computer decided to act up, refusing to cooperate. With the presentation only an hour away, he couldn't help but say, "Bhagwan Ji, help me," under his breath, hoping for a miracle.


As he began his presentation, nerves got the better of him. His voice quivered, and his hands shook. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, he silently pleaded, "Bhagwan Ji, help me," seeking the courage to continue.


Midway through the presentation, he stumbled over his words. Pausing, he took a deep breath and internally repeated, "Bhagwan Ji, help me," seeking clarity and composure.


To his surprise, the presentation started to flow more smoothly. Each time he felt a wave of uncertainty, he would gently remind himself, "Bhagwan Ji, help me," and found his confidence growing.


Finally, as he concluded, he felt a sense of accomplishment. He had made it through. In a quiet moment of gratitude, he whispered, "Bhagwan Ji, help me remember this feeling of overcoming my fears."


As the day came to an end, Arjun reflected on his journey. From the morning's anxiety to the evening's triumph, his repeated calls of "Bhagwan Ji, help me" had been a constant source of solace and strength.


He realized that sometimes, the simple act of seeking divine help, as he did with his repeated "Bhagwan Ji, help me," was enough to bring about a sense of peace and the courage to face life's challenges.


---



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment