INCARNATIONS OF SHIVA DURING VARIOUS DWAPAR YUGAS








On being enquired by Lord Brahma about his various incarnations, Lord Shiva said ---
"I shall incarnate as Shwet-Mahamuni during first Dwapar Yuga of Vaivaswat manvantar. My abode shell is at Chhogal peak of Himalaya mountain. I shall have four disciples who will be proficient in the Vedas."
"I will incarnate as Sutar during second dwapar. At that time, Saddyojat Prajapati will be holding he post of Vyasa.I will have four sons- Dundubhi, Shataroopa, Richika and Keluma."
"During third dwapar and at the time when Sage Bhargav will be acting as a Vyasa, I will take incarnation as Daman. I will have four sons- Vikrosh, Vikesh, Vipash and Papnashak."
"During fourth dwapar and at the time when Sage Angira will be acting as a Vyasa, I will take incarnation as Suhotra. I will have four sons- Sumukh, Durmukh, Durdhar and Duratikram."
"I will take incarnation as Kank during fifth dwapar and at the time when Sage Savita will be fulfilling the obligations of Vyasa; I will have four sons- Sanak, Sanandan, Sanatan and Sanatkumar."
"During Sixth dwapar, I will take incarnation as Laugakshi. At that time Sage Mrityu will be holding the post of Vyasa. My sons will be Sudhama, Viraja, Shankh and Padraj."
"Sage Shataritu will act as Vyasa during Seventh dwapar. I will have four sons- Saraswat, Megh, Meghvah and Suvahan."
"Sage Vashishtha will be the Vyasa during eighth dwapar. I will take incarnation as Dadhivahan. My sons will be- Kapila, Asuri, Panch, Shikhomuni and Vashkal."
"Sage Saraswat will act as Vyasa during nineth dwapar. I will take incarnation as Rishabh. I will have four sons- Parashar, Garg, Bhargav and Angiras."
"The tenth dwapar will see Tripad fulfilling the duties of Vyasa. I will incarnate as Bhavita Muni. I will have four sons- Bala, Bandhu, Niramitra and Ketu."
"Sage Trivat will be the Vyasa during eleventh dwapar. I will take incarnation as Ugra. My sons will be- Lambodar, Lambaksha and Lambakesh."
"Sage Shatateja will perform the duties of Vyasa during twelfth dwapar. I will have four sons- Sarvagya, Sambuddhi, Sadhya and Sarva."
"Dharma will be the Vyasa during thirteenth dwapar. I will take incarnation as Bali and live at the hermitage of the Balkhilya. I will have four sons- Sudhama, Kashyapa, Vashishtha and Viraja."
This way, Lord Shiva elaborated upon his various incarnations till the period of twenty-eight dwapar, which went as follows.
DWAPAR- VYASA -SHIVA -SHIVA'S SONS
14th- Tarakshu-Gautam-Atri, Devarudra, Shravana & Srivishthak
15th- Traiyyaruni-Vedshira-Kuni, Kunibahu, Kusharir & Kunetrak
16th- Deva-Gokarn-Kashyao, Shukracharya, Chyavn & Brihaspati
17th- Kritanjay- Guhavasi-Utathya, Vamadev, Mahayoga & Mahabal
18th-Ritanjay-Shikhani-Vachashrava,Richik,Shyavasva& Yatishwar
19th -Bhardwaj-Jatamali-Hiranyabh, Kaushal, Laungaksi & Kuthumi
20th- Gautam-Attahas-Sumantu, Varvari, Kavand & Kushi Kandar
21st -Vachashrava-Daruko-Ramapksoda, Bhayani, Ketuman & Gautam.
22nd -Shushmayan-Langli Bheem-Dharmik, Mahayotri, Bhallavi, Madhupinga,Shwetu, Ketu & Kush
23rd- Trinabindu-Kalanjar-Ushik, Vrihadashva, Deval & Kavirevach
24th- Riksha-Shooli-Salihotra, Agnivesh, Unasva & Sharadvasu.
25th- Shakti-,Dandi-Mundishvar-,Chhagal, Kundak, Kumbhand & Prawahaj
26th- Parashar-Sahishnu-Ulook, Viddyut, Shambuk & Ashwalayan.
27th-Jatuk Karnya-Somsharma-Akshapad, Kumar, Ulook & Vatsa.
28th- Dwaipayan-Lakuli-Kushik Garg, Mitra & Kaurushya




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment